Budget hazer which is used by theatres around the world due to quality and hang time of the haze.
Le Maitre MVS Hazer
- Geared towards small to large sized venues, the MVS is powerful and versatile. Two variable speed high power fans can be used to control the force and direction (90 degrees variation) of the haze stream. There is even an oscillating mode for automated back and forth sweeping of the stream. Variable haze density, onboard DMX, and the ability to position the unit at any angle combine to form the most complete feature set of the Le Maitre hazer line.
- Variable high output haze: whisper to 80cc/hr (double existing Neutron).
- Twin variable high output haze projection fans.
- 90 degree electronically variable haze output direction. 4 Channel DMX 512.
- 3 digit led display multifunction control panel.
- Combined control functions and DMX receiver.
- Simplified high current control using computer inrush control.
- Higher power air pump.
- Electronic Haze output angle control.
- Advanced fan motor control for wide range operation.
- Higher output controllable haze.
- Larger diameter hazing tube 3.3mm (2.4mm) doubles effective area for increase in working life span, and easier cleaning.
- Arc bonded, shielded and heavier duty thermo-couple sensor.
- External Bottle design allows for multiple position use.
- No oil residue.
- Continuously variable fan output up to 125 cubic metres per hour.
- Power Requirements: 220/240v, 50/60Hz, 300w
- Length: 340mm
- Width: 160mm
- Height: 340mm
- Weight: 11kg