Wired comms belt pack, part of the GreenGo comms over IP system.
GreenGo – Wired Belt Pack
- These interfaces are rack-mounting or slimline, desk-top intercom stations with analogue ports for linking Green-Go intercom groups to external analogue intercom systems or other audio equipment.
- They communicate over the network with other Green-Go digital intercom stations. Each station is connected to a network switch using standard Ethernet cabling. They can be powered over the network if the switch provides power over Ethernet.
- The Green-GO 2-wire/partyline interface links the system into an existing analog ring/partyline system.
- 2, 3 or 4 Channel Mode
- Easily combinable with any other Green-GO Beltpack or Multi-Channel Station (no separate matrix or interface required)
- Powered through Power over Ethernet (802.3af-2003 standard)
- Intercom routing data, system setup & preferences are stored in local memory
- Create your own configuration with the free Green-GO Control software